Is it possible to switch to the Mac App Store Version?

Options
stringshifter6
stringshifter6
Community Member

Hello, I recently purchased 1password from your website. I have the app on my iPhone and iPad so I was looking to sync to the mac. However, I read that iCloud sync is only available in the Mac App Store version. Is it possible to get a refund on my recent order? I'm going to download the app store version as I would like iCloud syncing.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

Did you buy 1P from the AgileBits store within the past 30 days? If you did, and if you confirm here that you'd like a refund, someone from AgileBits will come along and arrange the refund for you to enable you to buy the Mac App Store version.

Stephen

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

With the webstore version you can use Dropbox sync. It does have some advantages over iCloud. But it's up to you, as Stephen_C says, provided your purchase was at most 30 days ago.

• stringshifter6
    stringshifter6
    Community Member
    Options

Hello, I just purchased it. I would indeed like a refund, I'll just buy it on the Mac App Store. Thank you for the help!

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

@stringshifter6 - If the email address you used to make your purchase is the same as the one you used to register for the forum, someone from AgileBits will be along to process your requested refund. If you used a different address for your purchase, send your request by email to support+licenses@agilebits.com. State your request and give the email address you used for your buy. You will then receive an automated reply that contains a ticket number. It would probably speed things along if you return here and post that ticket number/

• stringshifter6
    stringshifter6
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, my purchase email is the same as the email I used to register to this forum.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2015
    Options

Hi @stringshifter6,

Thanks for letting us know, and I'm sorry for any confusion about iCloud sync! I've just refunded your purchase from the AgileBits Store, and you should see that in your account soon.

I hope you enjoy the Mac App Store version of 1Password 5 for Mac! If you need anything else, please let us know. :)

ref: 853299

• stringshifter6
    stringshifter6
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for the help everyone!

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You're very welcome, I'm glad we were able to help! We're here for you if you need anything else. :)

This discussion has been closed.