Bought Mac and iOS apps from Apple, how to get Windows license [Email us with proof of purchase]

HIJACK
HIJACK
Community Member
edited June 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

My Purchased licence is from apple store for iMac and iOS . how to upgrade for additional 1 computer with windows7 ? price ?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @HIJACK - could you email us at support+forum@agilebits.com including a copy of the Mac App Store receipt and we can help you further with the bundle price. Thanks!

• HIJACK
    HIJACK
    Community Member

Thx , perfect . I'm trying to lern how to attach a copy of the receipts and send it to You. From my home comp. Regards.

• Thanks @HIJACK - let me now if you need further help attaching that file - look for the paper clip icon in your mail program.

• HIJACK
    HIJACK
    Community Member

Ok this is simple (I'm on my phone right now) but what is your e-mail address ? So ,when sending from home comp how to deal with : SENT TO. ??

• Our email address is support+forum@agilebits.com

• HIJACK
    HIJACK
    Community Member

Ok Laura - thx I will work on it from home later.have a nice aft-noon. Jack.

• @HIJACK - Once you've sent the Report can you post here with the ticket ID as this will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

• HIJACK
    HIJACK
    Community Member

THX , but where is my ticket ID ?

• Did you get an automated reply with ticket ID ?

• HIJACK
    HIJACK
    Community Member

I'm not sure . Please forgive me but this is my first expert. with this forum. now trying to find out receipts for my 1Pass'd on my iMac and iPhone. thes is quite big work.

• @HIJACK - We just need a receipt for 1Password for Mac. If you cannot find receipt -

• Go to App Store on your Mac.
    • Select Purchases tab.
    • Find 1Password in the list and then take a screen shot of this - If you need any help taking a screenshot, there is a nice guide over at:
      http://www.take-a-screenshot.org

Then send an email to support+forum@agilebits.com and attach that receipt.
    Thanks!

• @HIJACK - I have received your email and I will be replying shortly. Thanks!

ref: WEK-86564-549

This discussion has been closed.