Feature Request: List of sites that Credit Card autofill was used on

Options
kormoc
kormoc
Community Member

Howdy. I've been using 1password for a very long time and love it, but I realized there's a hopefully simple feature that could provide invaluable. My credit card recently expired and as I've been switching to the new one, I realized that there's a common fact about all the sites that have my old CC#. They all were filled via 1Password. It would be extremely handy if I could view a list of the sites that a specific credit card was autofilled on, and thus allowing me to update them all at once, rather then waiting for a notification of a failed charge.

Thanks so much for making my life easier!

1Password Version: 5.3
Extension Version: 4.3.1.90
OS Version: OS X 10.10.3
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @kormoc,

That's certainly an interesting idea. I've always thought it would be a good idea to tag my online shops with which card I've used where but it seems I'm lazy and I never did get round to it and that's with a modest four cards (debit & credit for personal and business). Your idea would work around my laziness. It also seems like something everybody could make use of. Now I can't promise anything, even if I love the idea it doesn't mean it gets implemented but I can imagine it's the sort of thing that people will say "yeah, that's a good idea".

Until then, probably the best workaround is the one I've been failing to use. If you use tags to flag all the sites you use a card at then you can list the potential sites quite easily. The one small benefit of this suggestion is you can ignore sites where your card isn't recorded but you have used it at. I don't know about you but I have one or two sites where they take care of the issues of holding credit card information by not doing so.

We'd need to agree on a set of criteria as well for one the list of sites is purged or a button so it's manually done (probably the latter). You wouldn't want to know about a site you filled an old credit card on if the long number and expiry date have changed more than once since you were last there.

ref: OPM-3141

This discussion has been closed.