Conflict with iPassword Version files expected. Can we talk by phone?

dianala
dianala
Community Member
edited June 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Before I realized an upgrade to password 4 required payment and a new license, I had downloaded & installed a 'temporary' version 4, pending new license key payment. Now my web browser, Firefox, has both an icon for new version & old 1P icon. New website logon urls / passwords are being saved to the new KEY icon via web browser. However the file associated with iPassword shortcut in the keyboard tray does not include the info saved via web browser.
Diana Brown.

1Password Version: 1.0.9.342
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 7
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• dianala
    dianala
    Community Member

I'm not too sure what the comment section is for. I can add that the license is under my husband's name: David Brown. I can provide the license key, if needed.

• @dianala - I removed your phone number as this is a public forum and you really don't want to share that with everyone :)
    Could you create a diagnostics report as per this guide -https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/win.html - and email it to us at support+forum@agilebits.com. Please can you also include a link back to this discussion. Once you've sent the Report can you post here with the ticket ID as this will help us to keep an eye out for it. We'll get back to you as soon as possible and help you with this. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.