How to get a refund? [Email us, and we'll help you get the money back. We do 30 day money back]

sciueps
sciueps
Community Member
edited June 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Hello, i do not have read the refund policy. i won't. anyway, refund or not, a software that could help in syncronize across platform and devices, but instead...sync only on mac. if you have windows, chrome, firefox, an so on...only problems and problems ( "cannot find helper" rules them all...). so my question is this. what kind of software could it be? could be call it software? or piece of s**it? my words are rude? your softare too. i have bought it minding to solve my password sync matter. instead, just only headache. best regards. adieu

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• sciueps
    sciueps
    Community Member

uh, sorry, last but not least. lastpass works great. it's free! if anyone insterested. ;)

• MikeT
    edited June 2015

Hi @suicueps,

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with 1Password. The cannot find helper means that your browser extension cannot connect to 1Password Helper running in the background. That usually means your security applications are interfering with 1Password's communicating between the browser extensions and itself. Unlike LastPass, your 1Password data is not stored in the cloud, we store it locally, so in order for the extensions to get the data, it needs to communicate to 1Password program. Browsers have a requirement to prevent direct access to files on your drive but it allows communication on the local computer, which is how we handle your data but security applications like firewall, VPN, proxy, and anti-malware software can get in the way. You can see more information here: https://support.1password.com/extension-troubleshooting/

We'd love to help you fix this if you would allow us a chance to do so. 1Password for Windows can sync with Mac, iOS and Android via Dropbox. It also includes Wi-Fi sync support for iOS and soon, Android.

If you'd like a refund, we offer 30-day money back guarantee. To get the refund, please email us at support+license@agilebits.com with your license information and we'll issue a refund for you.

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2015

cannot find helper

Something is blocking the (WebSockets-based) communications between the 1Password helper and the 1Password extension in your web browser.

what kind of software could it be?

Probably anti-virus software. Or a firewall. Here's how to configure them.

This discussion has been closed.