I cannot get my window to sync with my iphone. The sync icon is moving but not updating.

It was synced when I was a trial user but it is not updating.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @tovah - can you try the following -

• Run 1Password on Windows PC.
    • Select File > Repair 1Password Vault.

Please let us know if this helps.

• tovah
    tovah
    Community Member

This did not help. The sync icon in settings just keeps spinning. I have turned the iphone on and off and it keeps spinning

• Hi @tovah,

It sounds like it is stuck on something. Can you email us your diagnostic reports from both the PC and the iPhone, so we can figure out what's going on.

Please use this multi-platform guide to generate a diagnostic report for both the PC and iPhone. Before emailing both reports, also include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so we can connect them to the same support ticket.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can look for it, and confirm we got the emails.

• tovah
    tovah
    Community Member

There is no diagnostic report. The sync icon just spins on the iphone without updating. I cannot get the icon to stop spinning. Is there a way we can speak for a few minutes? I am not a sophisticated user and this is very frustrating for me. Thank you

• MikeT
    edited June 2015

Hi @tovah,

Ignore the spinning icon for this, the diagnostic report can be generated while it is spinning. You have to manually generate it from the 1Password program's Help Menu on Windows and via Settings > Advanced Menu in the iPhone app.

The guide I've provided will explain how to do this with screenshots, here's one for the iOS device: https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/ios.html

If the guide doesn't help, please email us at support@agilebits.com with the link to this thread and we'll help you further.

This discussion has been closed.