Shortcut for Application login [Same as extension login, "Control + \"]

Arperjan
Arperjan
Community Member
edited June 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Hi,
Is there a way to login f.ex in iTunes on Windows with a Shortcut ? Is there any other way instead of opening 1Password, search for the Login and Auto Sumbit ( if that even works)? I think on osx there is this thing called "1Password mini" .. maybe you could implement this in the windows taskbar...

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Arperjan,

There is, we offer Application Logins and you can use the same Login shortcut, Control + \ to auto-type your Login into the application. Here's how: https://guides.agilebits.com/1password-windows/4/en/topic/creating-an-application-login

I hope that helps.

PS: Since this isn't related to the betas, I've moved this to the general Windows forum.

• Arperjan
    Arperjan
    Community Member

ok cool, i didn't know about that..thanks. Th reason why i wrote this in the beta forum is that i would love to see a quick access to my logins in the taskbar like in the menubar on mac. This would be really helpful!

• MikeT
    edited June 2015

Hi @Arperjan,

You're welcome.

As for the beta forum, it is only for bug reporting and assistance with the betas that are released.

• Arperjan
    Arperjan
    Community Member

Control + Alt + P is not working for me

• Hi @Arperjan,

Sorry, it's \, not P.

• Arperjan
    Arperjan
    Community Member

ok now it's working, but if i do that while browser is not open, the helper doesn't show me my logins, just the password generator and a few other things..

• Hi @Arperjan,

Ah, we may have changed something. I'll check to see if we can make the data show up. Sorry about that.

• Arperjan
    Arperjan
    Community Member

no problem ;)

• If there's anything else we can help you with, please do let us know.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.