1Password for Mac and Windows: Buy addition license for Win [Yes], Sync between both OSes [Yes]

Anthony Teo
Anthony Teo
Community Member
edited June 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I've already have the software for my Mac. Got it from the Apple Store a few years back. In addition to the Mac, I'm now also using a Windows PC (Windows 8.1) for work. I've two questions,

1. Would it be possible to get an additional license for my Windows PC and
  2. Can both the Mac and Windows version of 1Password be in-synced? I.e. if one changes, the other will be updated.

Tony.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Anthony Teo: Yes, to both questions! But I'll go into a bit more detail.

Since 1Password is licensed per-platform, a single 1Password for Windows license entitles you (and up to five other family members living in the same household) to use that version on all of your PCs.

Dropbox Sync will also allow you to keep all of the data in your 1Password vault, well...sync'd between all current versions of 1Password across all platforms.

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• Anthony Teo
    Anthony Teo
    Community Member

Thanks, Brenty.

• On behalf of Brenty, you're welcome.

• lichy13
    lichy13
    Community Member

Hi guys, I've recently purchased 1Password from the App Store for OS X. I now need to use 1PW for Windows and was wondering if there's a bundle licence I can 'upgrade' to instead of having to buy the full price licence again for Windows.
    Thanks.

• @lich13 - could you email us at support+forum@agilebits.com including a copy of the Mac App Store receipt and we can help you with the bundle pricing.

This discussion has been closed.