See all items belonging to the same domain [Enable Show More items feature to see all Logins]

lutz
lutz
Community Member
edited June 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I have some Domains with more than 20 Servcies on different Subdomains.

For Example:
www.example.com
test.example.com

So if i have stored a Login an "test.example.com" it is always Show on "www.example.com"
This is confius, because i dont know which of the 20 Logins is the correct for this subdomain.

Is there any Solution to mark a Domains or the Login item as "subdomain required", so that only Logins with the correct subdomain are Display

thanks so far

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2015

@lutz I'm afraid 1Password for Windows has no such setting. That being said, we do sort exact subdomain matches above the naked domain matches. In other words: the Logins that match the exact subdomain should appear at the top of the 1Password menu (above "Show X more items..." and the other matches).

• lutz
    lutz
    Community Member

@svondutch
    okay thank - then a nice Feature request is a optical line betwenn all explecit matching Logins, and aditionals on Domain
    I think a horizontal line was a good solutions

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni

then a nice Feature request is a optical line betwenn all explecit matching Logins, and aditionals on Domain

@lutz this is what "Show X more items..." is trying to do.

• lutz
    lutz
    Community Member

YES :+1: Youre right ;=)
    Problem solved - thx!

• MikeT
    edited June 2015

On behalf of Stefan, you're welcome. I'm glad we were able to help you with the setup.

This discussion has been closed.