Help Win 7 64 bit / iPad

Very pleased with 1Password on my iPad so I became a donor. Added to my interim PC which is 32 bit and works well. No longer needed there. This is now my main teaching computer running win7 64 bit. I expect to be on Win 10 when available. I donated $20 and now appear to only have the option of purchasing 1Password 4. Can the donation be credited or how do I sync this device with my iPad?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• dennis_anderson
    dennis_anderson
    Community Member

1Password ver 4.5.0.575 / OS 8.1.3 / PC is win 7 Pro 64 Bit

• dennis_anderson
    dennis_anderson
    Community Member

Please email where I go from here. I don't know what additional information I can provide. the OS 8.1.3 is for my iPad.

• Hi @dennis_anderson,

I donated $20 and now appear to only have the option of purchasing 1Password 4. Can the donation be credited or how do I sync this device with my iPad?

I'm not sure where you donated 20$ to but yes, once we figure out what happened, we will absolutely credit it back or give you a license to make up for the cost.

Please email us at support+windows@agilebits.com with your information about the donation and we'll help you get set up with 1Password on Windows.

Thanks!

• dennis_anderson
    dennis_anderson
    Community Member

Too many computers and programs. I need to check over old emails and see if I am correct. It may take a day or two.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Dennis

• dennis_anderson
    dennis_anderson
    Community Member

I did locate an email thanking me for purchasing Pro Features.
    It looks as though it was purchased through the Apple Store as was suggested.

• Hi @dennis_anderson,

Ah, in that cause, you purchased the $10 in-app purchase at Apple's iOS store. Please email us at support+windows@agilebits.com with that screenshot and we can do something for you.

Thanks!

• dennis_anderson
    dennis_anderson
    Community Member

I dug deeper into my old emails and discovered it was PrivaZer I donated to. You are correct about the in-app purchase. You should now have the screenshot requested.

• Thanks, we'll follow up as soon as possible.

This discussion has been closed.