Quite often I have to close and reopen Firefox to get 1Password to show logins for website.

It is quite often, but not all the time, I'll be browsing in a Firefox window and come to a login page. When I click the 1Password icon in Firefox the drop down menu appears but doesn't show a login for the website that I 'm currently browsing. If I close Firefox and return to the webpage to login, 1Password will show the login in the drop down.

1Password Version: 4.5.0.575(12)
Extension Version: 4.3.1
OS Version: 6.1.7601 SP1
Sync Type: DropBox

Comments

• Hi @vbphil,

That sounds like the URL is not being passed to the 1Password Helper quickly enough to filter your Logins. Does it happen consistently if you try it again or only happens the first time?

Can you tell us what anti-virus solution or network tool you might have installed?

• vbphil
    vbphil
    Community Member

I seem to remember that it happens consistently no matter how many times you click the icon. That's how I discovered that I had to restart Firefox and then it usually worked okay. The other way to fix it is to leave Firefox running at the web page you need to log in to and open up the Windows client for 1Password and reinstall the Firefox browser components. I'm using Microsoft Security Essentials for antivirus and I don't have any other network tools running, that I know of.

• Hi @vbphil,

We'd like to see your diagnostic report to see what is happening, it sounds like something is interfering with the extension in Firefox. Please use this guide to generate a diagnostic report to email to us and, in the email, also include the link to this thread along with your forum username.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can look for it, and confirm we got the email.

• vbphil
    vbphil
    Community Member

Okay, I just sent in the diagnostic email to you.

• Thanks, we got the email and will follow up via email as soon as possible.

Email ID #: RMT-47425-256

This discussion has been closed.