1Password on Windows PC not syncing

mrmark
mrmark
Community Member
edited June 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

my two computers are no longer syncing.. each works independently when I tell my desktop to update it will not... can I pay for a onetime fix to get me back on track

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• mrmark
    mrmark
    Community Member

Sync has stopped working and cant get it back... can I pay for phone support

• mrmark
    mrmark
    Community Member

I have a windows and a mac and on my mac everything is fine but my windows will not upadate anymore.. I see the two db's but they wont update.. I have been on this for 3 hours and really need help.. paid support would be fine.

• @mrmark - Could you create a diagnostics report as per this guide -https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/win.html - and email it to us at support+forum@agilebits.com. Please can you also include a link back to this discussion. Once you've sent the Report can you post here with the ticket ID as this will help us to keep an eye out for it. Thanks!

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @mrmark,

I noticed you posted about this problem on our Mac forum before posting more messages about it in our Windows forum. I've merged your messages together so we don't duplicate efforts or cause confusion between here and there.

I see that Laura asked you to send us a diagnostics report, so once we receive that, we should have a better idea of what's going on, and someone will get back to you via email. Thanks in advance! :)

• mrmark
    mrmark
    Community Member

I sent over diagnostic zip file, and screen shots of the 1p control panel from both computers

• Thanks @mrmark - I'm going to look for your email now and get back to you as soon as we can.

• @mrmark - did you receive an automated email reply with your ticket ID? If so, can you post that ticket ID here. Thanks.

• mrmark
    mrmark
    Community Member

could it be: ITZ-35973-398

• Thanks @mrmark, I have found your ticket and I will reply via email.

This discussion has been closed.