data base back up

Options
meberhard
meberhard
Community Member

I keep getting a pop up on my mac that states : The data base is not backed up. database exists but is invalid . a key file is missing. I recently moved my computer to a new location but nothing else has changed

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• meberhard
    meberhard
    Community Member
    Options

1 password version where do I find this
    mac OS 10.10.3
    what and where do I find sync type

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @meberhard ,

You can find the 1Password version number in the 1Password menu, just select 'About 1Password' and copy the details you find there. Once we know which version of 1Password you're using we'll be better able to sort this out for you. :)

• meberhard
    meberhard
    Community Member
    Options

vcersion 5.3

• meberhard
    meberhard
    Community Member
    Options

i did open 1 password but did not find any menu to select so i got the version off my application that I have purchased. when i open 1 password it just gives me login credit cards identity etc but no menu

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @meberhard ,

Here's how to find your version information inside 1Password. There's a '1Password' menu item in the bar at the top. Clicking on the 'About 1Password' item in the list will show you a handy pop-up with all the details.

If you're using 1Password 5, as your purchase details suggest, let's try re-starting 1Password mini. Please select Help > Troubleshooting > Restart 1Password mini from the menu bar.

Does this clear up that error message?

This discussion has been closed.