Login to comdirect.de is not working

Hi,

i think since the last Google Chrome Update (MacOS) the login via 1Password to my Online Banking Site comdirect.de is no longer working.

The login form is filled correctly by 1Password but after the commit Chrome jumps back to the login form!

I have no problems with Safari and FF 4.0

A manual Login to comdirect.de is working fine with Chrome.

I tried also the latest beta of 1Password but this version won't fix this issue too.

Seadart

Comments

• Thanks for the feedback Seadart, and welcome to the forums!

I managed to save a Login correctly on this login page and I was able to fill the Login properly as well. Where I experienced problems, however, was with Autosubmit. When enabled, the form is submitted incorrectly and the page simply refreshes.

I have some ideas on how to improve Autosubmit to work on sites like these but it will take some time. In the meantime, please edit your saved login in 1Password and change the Autosubmit setting to Never; this will allow you to submit the form manually and avoid this issue.

I hope that helps. Please let us know how it turns out.
  • dteare wrote:

Thanks for the feedback Seadart, and welcome to the forums!

I managed to save a Login correctly on this login page and I was able to fill the Login properly as well. Where I experienced problems, however, was with Autosubmit. When enabled, the form is submitted incorrectly and the page simply refreshes.

I have some ideas on how to improve Autosubmit to work on sites like these but it will take some time. In the meantime, please edit your saved login in 1Password and change the Autosubmit setting to Never; this will allow you to submit the form manually and avoid this issue.

I hope that helps. Please let us know how it turns out.

Hi,

but the issue seems not to be founded on the comdirect site itself because the Autosubmit works with Safari and FF without any problems at comdirect.de
  • You're right. It's not that this site is "doing it wrong" but rather that it is doing things in a slightly unorthodox way.

The Safari extension does things differently than Chrome's and does not get confused in this case. The fix I have planned is specifically for Chrome.
This discussion has been closed.