Feature request

Options
dudemanla
dudemanla
Community Member

Two requests
One is that I would like to be able to order my logins by dragging and dropping. Sometimes I would like to have one on top of the other.
Also, In watchtower when I click on that I would like to be able to see my most used logins on top as I have 100s of them and just need to see the ones that I use most.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @dudemanla,

Thanks for taking the time to send us your feature requests!

One is that I would like to be able to order my logins by dragging and dropping. Sometimes I would like to have one on top of the other.

Although I can't make any promises, I can certainly let our developers know you'd like to be able to do that. In case it helps, you can currently do that in your Favorites list in 1Password.

Also, In watchtower when I click on that I would like to be able to see my most used logins on top as I have 100s of them and just need to see the ones that I use most.

Actually, you can already do that! The item list header just below the Search field shows how may items are in the current view as well as the sort order. You can click the item list header at any time to change the sort order. So, when looking at your Watchtower list, click on the item list header and change it to "Frequency Used".

If you need anything else, please let us know - we're always glad to help! :)

• dudemanla
    dudemanla
    Community Member
    Options

Very cool about being able to sort like that thanks.
    and I do have a favorites list. I think the reason why I contacted you is this.
    Perhaps I should have mentioned this. When I do a search for yahoo for example in the main
    logins list I get a list of all my yahoo logins but I would like to see the one that is stared as favorite on the top of that search list
    Thanks for your help much appreciated

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @dudemanla,

So you're hoping to see the search in the main 1Password window behave more like 1Password mini, have I understood you correctly? alphabetical ordering but favouring your favourites.

• dudemanla
    dudemanla
    Community Member
    Options

yes, that would be great

• dudemanla
    dudemanla
    Community Member
    Options

when I do a search my favorite should always show on the top of the search if I type yahoo then it should show all yahoo but my favorite should always be the topmost one.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @dudemanla,

Thank you for confirming, as you can imagine making sure we understand what you would like to see is important and as always, the devil is in the details. I can't make any promises as to when or even if any particular feature request will make it into 1Password but we keep every feature request open until it's been given due consideration and we try to record how popular each request is too. Fingers crossed!

ref: OPM-1400

This discussion has been closed.