Why is there no way for me to send my license info. to my email folder?

My question is in the TITLE Box above.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 8? (latest version)
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• denrut
    denrut
    Community Member

1Password Version - You don't provide me with that info., so I can't tell you what it is!

• Hi @denrut,

When you purchase the program at our web store, we automatically send you an email with the license information as well as what program and version it is for. In this case, it would've say 1Password 4 for Windows in the email before showing the license key, like this:

Does this help or am I misunderstanding your question? If you mean why you can't add it to 1Password as a software license item, it's not as easy as it sounds. The biggest problem is that sending an email with an attachment to add it to your 1Password program would automatically increase the odds of our email being rejected as spam. Links and attachments are the first thing they mark as suspicious. The less we use links and attachments, the more success we have for ensuring our customers get this email.

• denrut
    denrut
    Community Member

Ok, I found the email you sent me when I made the purchase, thanks, but I saw no version listed anywhere on the receipt.

• Hi @denrut,

What does it say above the license name and key? The screenshot I've shown is exactly what we sent out in all emails.

• denrut
    denrut
    Community Member

It says, "Single License".

• And above that?

This discussion has been closed.