Having issues with auto log in working [Resolved in an 1Password update]

pfarwick
pfarwick
Community Member
edited July 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Hello!
I am trying to use the auto fill in using ctrl + \ but it only seems to work sometimes.
I have 1password open and unlocked (as you can see in the image) and am at the website that correlates with the login in my 1password vault but instead of auto filling in the username and password it just brings up this menu (seen in image).
I have the cursor in the username field but still no luck. It just opens that menu wherever my mouse is.

Thank you for the help,
Patrick

1Password Version: 4.2.0.548
Extension Version: 4.4.0.90
OS Version: Windows 7 SP 1
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Nimz
    Nimz
    Community Member

I'm in the same boat. Auto-fill in is not working and right now I have to copy and paste to use with my Google chrome browser. :-1:

Sync Type: Dropbox
    Extension (Chrome): 4.4.0.90
    1Password version: 4.3.1.560

• Nimz
    Nimz
    Community Member

Btw I just tried again and it appears it may be related to the version of 1Password I was using. Patrick have you tried upgrading your version of 1password to 4.5.0.575?

• @pfarwick Are you using Trusteer Rapport by any chance? Or a different security software that's supposed to secure web traffic on banking sites?
    These might prevent 1Password from recognising the URL in the browser which will then cause it to display the generic extension window.

• pfarwick
    pfarwick
    Community Member

As far as I have tested so far, the update seems to have fixed the issue (just like @Nimz suggested). I will continue to use it as I normally would and if it happens again I will let you know @AlexHoffmann.

Thank you both for the help!

• Cheers @pfarwick and thanks @Nimz for being awesome!

• Nimz
    Nimz
    Community Member
    edited July 2015

[High fives all around]

• Hehe, indeed.

This discussion has been closed.