[Suggestion]: Watchtower alerts in general list [We'll consider it for the future]

eoghan.hayes
eoghan.hayes
Community Member
edited July 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Hi,

This is a feature request for the 1Password Windows full version (i.e. not the extension dropdown). While it is a feature request, I think this feature is already present in the Mac version.

As far as I recall, in the Mac version when I select a login from the list that has a watchtower alert against it, I will see a red flag along the bottom of the item identifying the vulnerability. On Windows, this only happens when you select an item via the Watchtower sidebar. That is to say, selecting a login via the login sidebar item will not flag the vulnerability, you won't be notified it's a vulnerable login.

I think that vulnerable items should be flagged regardless of how you arrive at them. Flagging via the extension might also be useful (i.e. a red mark to the right hand side of the item). This could be an optional feature if some people would find that annoying.

I can see the above is slightly garbled so please enquire if I've not been clear. If I'm mistaken and vulnerable items are not flagged in the standard list on Mac, my mistake.

Thanks,

E

1Password Version: 4.5.0.575(12)
Extension Version: 4.5.0.575
OS Version: Windows 7 64 Bit (6.1.7601)
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• MikeT
    edited July 2015

Hi @eoghan.hayes,

We agree, it should be red-flagged regardless of where you are. We'll look at adding this in a future update. Thanks!

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni

At a very minimum, we should give you a warning before we fill those Login items into your web browser, analog to what we're already doing when you're logging into a HTTP page with credentials that were previously saved on a HTTPS page.

This discussion has been closed.