Switched computers, can't use 1Password

basak_cakici
basak_cakici
Community Member
edited July 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Hi. I recently switched computers from my desktop to a laptop and want to use 1Password on my laptop. I have access to the 1Password.agilekeychain file from my old shared drive and use Chrome. How do I set this up? Double clicking on the 1Password.html file gave me an error, which I tried to fix by following the troubleshooting guidelines, but to no avail. Please help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @basak_cakici - First you will need to install 1Password on your laptop. You can use the same license key as you use in 1Password on your desktop.
    Run 1Password on your laptop.
    From the lock screen, click on File > Open Vault and select the .agilekeychain in that shared drive.

• basak_cakici
    basak_cakici
    Community Member

Thanks Laura - I am not able to do this alone. Is there a phone # for a support line I can call? Or somebody can call me and walk me through this? I need to be able to use it asap. Thank you.

• @basak_cakici - could you email us at support+forum@agilebits.com and we will be happy to help you further.

• basak_cakici
    basak_cakici
    Community Member

OK, thanks.

• Thanks @basak_cakici - we have received your support request and we will reply to you via email.

ref: GQG-21621-422

This discussion has been closed.