how do I leave feedback?

Options

Its so stupid that I cannot find out how to leave feedback!!

Your program keeps asking looking for a "helper" file; I cannot install 1password. I'll be damned if I'm going to spend hours trying to solve this problem.

My 'Password Box' works just fine on Mac and Windows.

Bye-Bye Agile Bits.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• MikeT
    edited July 2015
    Options

Hi @jdm1033,

This is the area to leave feedback or to get our support. This is always accessible via the Help Menu > Online Support Forum in the main program but it sounds like without the program, it would require you to find it manually via our support page.

I'm sorry you're having issues with 1Password. You said you cannot install 1Password, which does explain the issue with 1Password Helper. If the main 1Password program isn't installed, than there's no 1Password Helper for the browser extension to connect to. The browser extension requires 1Password Helper to be installed in order to for it to have data to work with.

In addition, the Helper cannot be found error message also includes a link to the troubleshooting guide to try a few tips and to get in touch with us.

Can you explain what's happening when you try to install 1Password? We'd love to help you fix this.

This discussion has been closed.