1Password 4 won't accept my correct password after installing & set up, keychain, Dropbox etc.

Options

I've used the full version of 1Password on my iPad for a long time with Dropbox to sync. It has been perfect. I just purchased a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 (Windows 8.1 Pro) and installed 1Password 4. Everything loaded fine and accepted my License Key. I indicated I was a previous user and identified the Keychain in Dropbox. It is ready to go, EXCEPT, it won't accept my valid password. I read there might be some problem with some characters other than Alpha-Meric so I changed my password on the iPad. It still doesn't work. I figure there has to be a simple answer. Can you help with this mystery? Thanks.

1Password Version: 4.6.0.583
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 8.1 Pro
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Bob789: Since you've made changes on iOS, it sounds like the issue might be on the Windows side:

• Which keyboard layout are you using on Windows?
    • Also, do you perhaps have more than one .agilekeychain stored in Dropbox?
    • Be sure to verify that 1Password is pointing to the same one on each device.

And try the tips here (especially the keyboard toggles), to see if they help:

My Master Password is not being accepted. What should I do?

Please let me know what you find. I look forward to hearing back from you! :)

This discussion has been closed.