Need to use Command + ] as forward

Options
K&T
K&T
Community Member

I need to use Command ] as forward with chrome browser, but currently Command ] is used as launching 1password extension. When I push Command +], only a small 1password window appears. Could you help? Thanks! My 1password version is 3.8.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• adihaya
    adihaya
    Community Member
    Options

I don't think I am clear on what your question here is. You can change what keyboard shortcut opens the 1Password Extension in 1Password Settings (1Password > Settings > General > Keyboard shortcuts).

• K&T
    K&T
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you, but with my 1password for Mac version 3.8, in Keyboard shortcuts window, Fill logins into your web browser box is not shown. Just a minute ago, I found that a google chrome browser keyboard shortcut shift + delete works as forward. My problem was solved. Thank you for your advise.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@K&T: Excellent! Thanks for the update. I'm glad you were able to find the keyboard shortcuts to navigate in Chrome, since I'm not sure that's something AgileBits would be able to help with directly. But if you do have any questions or concerns about 1Password in the future, be sure to reach out. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.