Auto-submit won't turn off

Options
Finn
Finn
Community Member

On the desktop version, I opened the preferences and turned on "Automatically submit logins after filling" and if I remember it had me select a script. Well I turned that off and now I still get the spinning gear at the top of the page when submitting, and as I write this, it's just spinning away. How can I turn this off?

Scott

1Password Version: 5.3
Extension Version: 4.4.2
OS Version: 10.10.4 (14E46)
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Finn,

The first thing I'd suggest is that you completely quit 1Password and the Mini by holding down the control key as you choose Quit from the 1Password menu. Restart 1Password and see if that resolves the issue for you. If you're still experiencing the problem after that, the script itself is located at:

~/Library/Application Scripts/2BUA8C4S2C.com.agilebits.onepassword-osx-helper/

Quit 1Password and the Mini again, the navigate to that folder in Finder and inside, delete the 1Password_Autosubmit.scpt file.

• Finn
    Finn
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you, I actually didn't have the Mini running, but I closed 1PW anyhow using your suggestion and then am now running it and all is working perfectly.

Scott

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Finn,

I'm glad to hear Lars was able to help you resolve this :smile: If you have any other questions or issues please do post!

This discussion has been closed.