Login field is being filled with the number 3 or 4 when I use the Password Generator in Facebook

Options
crew2cj
crew2cj
Community Member

When I use the Password Generator on the mini-1Password in the Safari Extension on my Mac it is presenting an issue. When I use the Password Generator (for Facebook, for example) I go to save it and the login field is replaced with the number 3. Even if I edit the login field later to the actual login ID the 1Password doesn't correctly log me in anymore.

1Password Version: 5.3
Extension Version: 4.4.2 for Safari
OS Version: OS X 10.10.4
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @crew2cj,

Can we start with any other sites this might be happening with please. I ask because one of the best ways for me to understand what you're experiencing is to go test - it just makes everything easier when we share that common experience and I'm not on Facebook. Having managed to avoid it thus far I'd like to keep it that way if at all possible. My understanding is the Password Generator should only be attempting to fill into fields of the type password which would seem a sensible approach to take so if you're seeing something else happening it sounds like a bug and we'd like to track that down.

This discussion has been closed.