How do I move 1Password to the Icon bar at the bottom of my iMac [Resolved]

Options
2»

Comments

• tom_777
    tom_777
    Community Member
    Options

I download the zip file and then double-click to expand and nothing happens. Do I have a problem with my Mac system? Thanks, Tom

• tom_777
    tom_777
    Community Member
    Options

Because I have a new Mac I am going to a training session this Saturday at the Apple store in my area. I will have them look at my system also while I am there. In the meantime I will put this problem on hold for a few days. I have taken up too much of your time and mine. Thanks, Tom Capriotti

• tom_777
    tom_777
    Community Member
    Options

A miracle happened! I clicked and the download opened and I sent it in an email. Thanks, Tom Capriotti

• tom_777
    tom_777
    Community Member
    Options

I work nights so I am leaving for work now; if you send me an email I can get it on my phone and I will have to respond and go from here tomorrow Thanks, Tom Capriotti

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @tom_777,

Thank you for letting us know you were able to send in a Diagnostics Report! I see that Sean has already replied to you via email, so when you have the time to get back to him, go ahead and keep that conversation going over email, so that wires don't get crossed here. Thanks!

ref: XKV-66839-969

• tom_777
    tom_777
    Community Member
    Options

I have sent a return email to Sean F. confirming my request for a remote to fix a problem with 1Password Extensions. It was sent early morning today 7/29 Thanks, Tom

1Password Version: 5.3
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @tom_777,

Thanks so much for the update here! Our team will reply via email as soon as possible. We'll keep the conversation going directly there so that we don't get things confused between here and there.

ref: XKV-66839-969

• tom_777
    tom_777
    Community Member
    edited July 2015
    Options

Ok I understand I will wait to see the next message Discovered another issue; now when I try to enter 1Password on the dock nothing happens; I have to go to launchpad to enter. Thanks, Tom Capriotti

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @tom_777 ,

Our team should be able to discuss all of these questions with you via email. We'll be in touch there soon!

• tom_777
    tom_777
    Community Member
    Options

I work nights so I am not available after 3pm today 7/29 I also haven't heard from anyone since 11:35am Any idea when this might happen? Thanks, Tom Capriotti

1Password Version: Not Provided

• tom_777
    tom_777
    Community Member
    Options

To Virginia, Hi got my extension issue resolved with a remote session with Andrew C. Hope Lars son is ok as Andrew mentioned it. Thanks for all your email support Tom Capriotti

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @tom_777 ,

It's so great to hear that you're all sorted out! We really appreciate you letting us know.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to open a new thread, or email us directly at support+forum@agilebits.com - we're here for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.