I have bought a new computer, do I now have to pay again for 1password or lose all my passwords?[No]

FDL1993
FDL1993
Community Member
edited August 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I've switched from a Macbook Pro to a Lenovo PC running Windows (tough times) and now I only have the trial version of 1password - I can't find my licence on the Mac version to register my PC version. Am I to understand from this that you're forcing me to pay another $50 for a new licence if I want to continue using 1password even though I've already paid for it?

I'm straight out of university and well into my overdraft so I really can't afford to spend money on software I've already bought! Now I seem to be stuck in a position where I can't add new passwords to my 1P keychain at all without paying this ransom. I imagine there isn't an easy way to move all my 1password data into another password manager either because the more difficult that is, the more likely it is I just pay the $50 to you. If there is an easy way to move everything to another provider please do let me know because I'm really disappointed with 1P after this discovery and don't like being coerced into coughing up more money.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Migrating from Mac to Windows

Comments

• LauraR
    edited August 2015

@FDL1993 - You can purchase 1Password for Windows at the bundle price. Could you email us at support+forum@agilebits.com and we can help you further.

ref: QUZ-62156-819

This discussion has been closed.