I already had installed 1Password in Windows from your website...

I already had installed 1Password in Windows from your website, and fed with data, when I bought it from my iPad. I can't find the license key to enter it in Windows.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I already had installed 1Password in Windows from your website, and fed with data, when I bought it from my iPad. I can't find the license hey to enter it in Windows.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Sergioglezgala: Sorry for the confusion! 1Password is sold on a per-platform basis, so 1Password for iOS is a separate purchase from the Windows version. In fact, Windows apps cannot be sold in the iOS App Store, and won't run on a PC anyway. Also, this allows people to purchase only the versions they'll actually use (for instance, if you don't have a Mac you'll have no use for that version). And as for iOS apps, well they don't use licenses either; the purchase is tied to your Apple ID.

Now, it so happens that 1Password for iOS is a free app, with an in-app purchase only if you want the Pro Features there.I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.