Problems retrieving the data from Dropbox

aaronmb
aaronmb
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

I've installed the software and have 1Password Alpha pointing to my keychain on Dropbox. I get to the point where I'm asked for my keychain password. I enter the password and I'm told the password is incorrect. I've tried this several times entering my password slowly and it still won't recognize my password. Is this a known issue? Am I missing something?

Thanks for the great product.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• SergeyTheAgile
    edited August 2015

@aaronmb can you please send us screenshot of "settings\current activities" to support-windowsmodern@agilebits.com

There is one known issue (messages like "0 AKC keys" and something about missing iterations on AKC key) and fix is coming soon. But there could be other red messages to shed some light on the issue.

• patanfrana
    patanfrana
    Community Member

Same problem here. My password is always incorrect with the modern alpha version.

• @patanfrana we believe we have found the way to fix that (0 AKC keys and missing iterations messages in current activities), expect a release soon to see if it helps

• Dave729
    Dave729
    Community Member

Any update on this issue? I'm having this same problem on my Lumia 830.
    App version 1.5.0.6

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

I'm sorry to hear you're having that problem with the alpha app, @Dave729!

Have you tried changing the master password on the PC or Mac where the vault was created, to see (after Dropbox has time to sync your data) whether the new master password works on other devices and platforms, including in the alpha app on your Windows Phone?

This discussion has been closed.