Windows PC dropbox chain is not syncing with same chain on iphone/ipad

I downloaded dropbox and 1password onto a new work computer. The vaults are on my PC just like my iphone. When I added a few new items to 1 password on my PC, the settings show the files going to the correct vault/chain in dropbox. However, when I open the same vault on my iphone/ipad, the new entries are not shown. The files and filepath are the same, but it seems that the syncing is missing somehow.
When I try to manual sync, the files still do not appear.
I do not understand what could be happening.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:dropbox keychain is not updating between Windows PC and iphone/ipad

Comments

• Hi @jstupka,

What happens if you create a new item on the iOS device, does it show up on PC?

Can you send us your diagnostics reports from both PC and iOS device, so we can see what's going on. Please use this guide to generate a diagnostic report on both PC and iOS device to email to us and, in the email, also include the link to this thread along with your forum username. We'll use the thread link to find the emails and connect them both.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can look for it, and confirm we got the emails.

• Andrew_AG
    Andrew_AG
    1Password Alumni

We received the iOS Diagnostics Report, @jstupka, so thank you. Please send the Windows Diagnostics Report as soon as you can too, so we can compare them (I emailed you instructions in response to the iOS Report).

ref: TDA-96551-792

This discussion has been closed.