correct license but still shows 1Password trial in upper right hand corner

ambientdreamer
ambientdreamer
Community Member
edited August 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

HI. I have windows 7 64, and this morning I opened firefox and once again the Ipassword was gone.. so I went and reinstalled I password, and now when I open firefox it says I am trial mode,

yet when I open the main window of 1password and click on help and license key.. my license shows just fine but stays in trial mode. I tried rebooting and and it still says this.

additionally now when I open 1password from my browser my sites dont show up as before.. I now have folders to click down on and this is annoying.. they go search, favorites, tag, password generator, last password generator,logins , Logins, identities..

Can I just be able to click on the I and then see all my websites as before.. not sure why this got so difficult..

trying to get in touch with customer service but no number or email seems to be avaiable and this is frustrating..

also when I got to firefox and then go to extensions it says

ipassword could not be verified to be used with firefox and it only give me 2 selections disable or remove.
I reinstalled firefox and am running the latest version.

thanks for helping

1Password Version: 4.60.0585
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: windows 7 64
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @ambientdreamer,

Could you email us your 1Password diagnostic report, it seems like something is not configured correctly. Please use this guide to generate a diagnostic report to email to us and, in the email, also include the link to this thread along with your forum username.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can look for it, and confirm we got the email.

• ambientdreamer
    ambientdreamer
    Community Member

hi, where do I email it to.. I tried to do that in the first place.. I just see the forums.. thanks for your help

• @ambientdreamer - Could you email it to us at support+forum@agilebits.com. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.