Adding/updating license key

Options

Hello! I am a big fan of 1password and I have been using it on my macs and iphones, and I recently purchased a Microsoft Surface Pro. I wanted to know if there is an upgrade I can get to my license key to include Windows without having to spend the full amount on a single license key?

Also, right now I sync via iCloud so how would I sync with all my devices both Mac and Windows?

Thank you,
John

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @john_1pw,

Please email us your proof of purchase to support+license@agilebits.com, we'll discount your Windows license to match the Mac+Windows bundle price. You do not have to pay the full price.

Also, right now I sync via iCloud so how would I sync with all my devices both Mac and Windows?

You won't be able to use iCloud on Windows, we use CloudKit sync APIs which is limited to the Apple's App Store with your iCloud account. You do have a few choices:

1. Dropbox support all platforms that 1Password is on, which mean this will work the best for you to sync all of your computers and devices
    2. Use Folder Sync in the Mac app to let you configure your own local sync tool to sync between Mac and Windows PCs and then use one of the computer as a Wi-Fi pair to sync with your iOS devices.
  • john_1pw
    john_1pw
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for the help. I have sent an email with my receipts.

John

• MikeT
    Options

You're welcome, we'll follow up on your email as soon as we can.

This discussion has been closed.