Form filling

For the last several weeks I've been receiving more 'form does not appear to have fields' errors from 1Password on Windows (v4.6.0.585). This doesn't happen with Mac 1Password 5 on the same sites.

1Password Version: 4.6.0.585
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 8,1
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: kb-search:form does not appear to contain any fields

Comments

• Hi @fredjonze,

Am I correct to guess you're using Internet Explorer on Windows? Have you try visiting the sites in the different browsers on Windows? Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Safari on Windows should behave the same way as they do on OS X.

If you are using Internet Explorer, can you tell me how you are opening the sites; are you opening your Logins from the main 1Password program or are opening the site manually in Internet Explorer first and then ask 1Password to fill?

• fredjonze
    fredjonze
    Community Member

Yes, using IE on Win 7/8 at work,. Can't use other browsers at work. At home seems to be OK with Firefox/Chrome.

Same behavior whether I manually browse to site and use 1PW to fill credentials, or use link in 1PW to auto navigate to site and fill credentials...get the same error.

• Hi @fredjonze,

Could you send us your diagnostic report, we'd like to take a look at your configuration and see if we can reproduce it on our own computers. Please use this guide to generate a diagnostic report to email to us and, in the email, also include the link to this thread along with your forum username.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can look for it, and confirm we got the email.

• fredjonze
    fredjonze
    Community Member

I sent it ....

• We got the report, we'll reply to your email ASAP.

ref: KTT-12375-853

This discussion has been closed.