Double charge and upgrade problems

Options
Dan68
Dan68
Community Member
edited August 2015 in Mac

August 23, 2015

Dear Awesome Customer Support Team,

In my experience long ago, your company customer support is one of the very best in the business -- so thank you again for quick answers to these questions. :)

Why is it that I was charged yet again for probably $34.95 (or possibly $39.95) for a Family update for 1Password 5 that was successfully installed on my wife's computer and iPhone 6 six months ago?

I am still stuck with 1Password 3 on my desktop and phone (aargh), despite repeated frustrated efforts to upgrade after paying for subsequent upgrade updates. The 1 Password upgrades just never succeed in installing on my 5-year-old desktop iMac (upgraded to Yosemite 10.10.4).....or. very unfortunately, my fully up-to-date. 7-month-old iPhone 6-plus. (They just result in big question marks (i.e., ?) on the Nav Bar.

It could well be my computer lack of expertise. It probably is my idiocy so I beg your forgiveness and thank you triply in advance :)

If you send directions and a rebate, I'd be indebted and extremelycappreciative. :p

Gratefully in advance,
Removed by AgileBits for privacy reasons

My password ...not Google's...the precise 1Password one I selected upon enrolling has been constant for seven years

Thanks again so very much for what you might do to help me solve this conundrum!. :'(

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    edited August 2015
    Options

@Dan68 as your problems seem more related to 1P for Mac than 1P for iOS (although I accept they relate to both) I've moved your post from the 1P for iOS forum to the 1P for Mac forum where I believe you'll get more help.

Edit: I've also edited the title to your post so that people can see the problem at glance when browsing threads.

Stephen

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Dan68,

I'm going to contact you in just a moment via email. I find the forums are a great way to reach our customers but if anything of even a sightly personal nature requires discussion we move to email so that it's kept private. That's why I removed your details from your post so that they aren't visible to everyone. We should be able to get this all resolved for you in an efficient manner :smile:

This discussion has been closed.