How to migrate my 1Password data from one PC to another PC [Use sync or copy 1Password folder]

hogfarmer
hogfarmer
Community Member
edited August 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Hi I have 1 password on my old windows computer and i would like to transfer it to my new windows computer.
how do i do it?
thank you

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:ik want to transfer my 1 password to my new computer and it is a windows computer

Comments

• @hogfamer - You can use the same license key on any Windows PC that you own and you can copy the 1Password vault to your new Windows PC. If you would like more one on one help with this, could you email us at support+forum@agilebits.com. Please can you also include a link back to this discussion. Once you've emailed us can you post here with the ticket ID as this will help us to keep an eye out for it. Thanks!

• terrin
    terrin
    Community Member

Hi. I also need to know how to transfer my paid license from an older work laptop (Windows) to an new one (Windows). I sync to Dropbox. I also need to delete all files from the old laptop before I give it back, as I don't want anyone to have my passwords. It works on my home PCs, but I can't figure out how to get it to work on my work one.

• terrin
    terrin
    Community Member

My ticket number is #CSY-14116-197.

• Hi @terrin,

We got the email and Peri has replied to you via the email.

• terrin
    terrin
    Community Member

Thank you for all your help! I think I got it now.

• That's great news, @terrin!

Please let us know if we can help you in any other way and have a great weekend!

This discussion has been closed.