Problems with websites like AA.com and usair.com.... Additional field required, can't find solution.

Options
Dustin66
Dustin66
Community Member

Using airline websites require frequent flyer numbers, last names and passwords. I search the database and saw something about manual entry but I am unable to get the extension (Safari) or the V5.3.2 to work. My FF number appears in the name field.

I submitted the problem via the extension - report a problem.

1Password Version: 5.3.2
Extension Version: 4.4.3
OS Version: 10.10.5
Sync Type: wifi

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited August 2015
    Options

I can't say much about USAirways, but I was able to create an automated login for AA.com using the instructions on the support site, How to manually save a Login. It fills all three fields on the login page correctly and autosubmits the credentials.

USAirways has been acquired by American, and their frequent flier programs were merged. I would assume their separate web site isn't long for this world.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Dustin66,

Did hawkmoth's post on how to save a Login item with more than the standard username/password field help? It's the only way to do this at the moment but I find saving a Login in this way is really useful. It's one of the snippets of information that transformed my usage of 1Password when I first learned of it. If you are still having troubles please do let us know.

This discussion has been closed.