Empty Dropbox 1PasswordAnywhere even after reset [Use File Menu > Repair 1Password Vault]

mrwel8
mrwel8
Community Member
edited September 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Hey 1Password team! Love the app, but just started having an issue.

I use 1Password on my Windows laptop & Chromebook by syncing my vault to Dropbox and using 1PasswordAnywhere. It was working great until a few days ago when 1PasswordAnywhere started loading completely empty! I found the issue on the forums and reset my vault & Dropbox sync, but I'm still having the issue...

Any help??

1Password Version: 4.6.0.585
Extension Version: 4.4.3.90
OS Version: Win 8.1 Enterprise
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hi @mrwel8,

In the future, please do let us know first before trying other suggestions. Resetting the vault and sync usually doesn't do anything to fix this.

Can you try this and let me know if it works better; open 1Password on the Windows laptop, go to the File Menu > Repair 1Password Vault and then wait for Dropbox to finish syncing. Does this fix the problem?

Also, does it work with Chrome on your PC or is it the same behavior as the Chromebook?

• mrwel8
    mrwel8
    Community Member

Hey @MikeT -- It looks like the Repair did the trick! Thanks so much, y'all rock!!

PS: The issue was occurring on Chrome on my PC as well as on the Chromebook.

• Great, thanks for letting us know and you're welcome!

This discussion has been closed.