Usernames & Passwords Missing Windows 10

Usernames and passwords are missing on both of my Windows 10 computers, but everything is showing on iOS and Android. URLs are still listed but nothing in login or password field. All are synced to Dropbox. Have tried to repair vault but did not work

1Password Version: 4.6.0.585
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hi @Guardian24,

Are you using a non-English locale on your computer?

Please email us your 1Password diagnostic report, so we can investigate this further. Use this guide to generate a diagnostic report to email to us and, in the email, also include the link to this thread along with your forum username.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can look for it, and confirm we got the email.

• Guardian24
    Guardian24
    Community Member

No, it is English. Worked fine in Windows 7 until I upgraded to 10. Even tried a clean install of 10 but no luck. Logs sent, thanks

• Hi @Guardian24,

I'm not seeing the email yet but I'll keep an eye out for it. If you sent it from a different email address than the one listed in your forum account, please let me know the ID # you got from the BitBot response.

Also, does this help: Open the main 1Password program and go to the File Menu > Repair 1Password Vault.

• Guardian24
    Guardian24
    Community Member

Yes, sent from different address. Support ID# HFK-15765-999 And I have tried repairing vault and it did nothing

• Thanks, I got the report and will follow up soon.

ref: HFK-15765-999

• SteveDGrossman
    SteveDGrossman
    Community Member

Hi,

I just added a Windows (10) app to my already existing Mac OSX and iOS apps, and I can read the Windows-created Vault (stored in DropBox) fine, on all devices, but can't read the Mac-created Vault on Windows, I see the titles, but no passwords or usernames.

• @SteveDGrossman - I see you opened another thread for this problem - I have replied there. Thanks!

• SteveDGrossman
    SteveDGrossman
    Community Member

I see it, thanks!

• You're welcome :)

This discussion has been closed.