How to create a printable list

Dear friends good morning,
I'd like to create a list with all usernames and passwords included in my 1Password so that I can print on paper and keep in a safe place like a material strongbox. How can I do using 1Password on Windows ? Thank you .

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator
    edited September 2015

Hi @mirtum,

I created a way to print out your entire database in a concise format. See the 1Password converter, specifically the 1Password module which is used for printing. Here is a sample (which can be customized).

• @MrC - thanks for helping @mirtum with your 1Password converter printing module. The other option would be to export to a csv file and then print the csv file.

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator
    edited September 2015

User @mirtum requested a full list of all username and passwords, but unfortunately the CSV export is severely limited and exports only Login items (only 1 of 16 supported Categories). It misses the usernames and passwords contained in Database, Email, Server, and Wireless items, as well as items with PINs such as Membership, Credit Cards, and Rewards. And there is also Secure Notes, which for many users who have migrated from other password managers, may contain usernames and passwords.

• mirtum
    mirtum
    Community Member

Thank you very much @MrC and @LauraR !

• @mirtum - you are very welcome :)

This discussion has been closed.