Settings on a Remote Desktop Server

Hello, we use 1Password in the team and moved from Dropbox Sync to plain old Windows File Share sync sometime ago. Each member of the team has a mapped drive to where the vault resides with a local install of 1Password.

We are starting to use virtual desktop more and more and recently implemented Horizon View Workspace. We have published this application for use by the team but the first time each user logs into the application they have to tell 1Password where the vault resides and apply the license key.

Is there a configuration file that resides in the users profile somewhere that holds this information? Essentially what Workspace is doing is logging the user onto a terminal session of Windows Server. If I can manipulate this configuration file for all users within our team then they would not have to configure this at first logon.

Hope this makes sense and you can help?

Many thanks

Daniel

1Password Version: 4.6.0.585
Extension Version: n/a
OS Version: Windows Server 2008 R2
Sync Type: Windows Server Share

Comments

• Hi @sysadminbooths,

I'd suggest skimming through this post by our Windows developer that might help with your deployment.

The individual license is stored in the %APPDATA%\AgileBits\OPW4.license. You'll need to manually register the program first before you can copy the license file to deploy it.

You could use the registry to point 1Password to a specific vault. I'll send you a private message for more information.

This discussion has been closed.