no attachments in windows

Hi, I have purchased the add on and now I have attachments visible on iPhone and Mac. However attachments are not visible on windows. I have checked that my PC is synced. In case it is relevant, the attachment is a jpeg file stored in "Passport" entry. Please advise....

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:no attachments in windows

Comments

• Hi @Tallchap,

How are you syncing, is it via Wi-Fi or via Dropbox?

It should be in the bottom of the details view, scroll down and you should find the attachments area. Here's a screenshot of what it should look like:

• pauLee
    pauLee
    Community Member

I have the same problem. I can not sync from iOS to windows my attachments. I sync via WiFi.

Is it default by design, that attachments won´t be synced? I use the the latest (pro)versions on all my devices.

• LauraR
    edited September 2015

@pauLee - If your vault is using the .agilekeychain format then I'm sorry but attachments do not sync when using WiFi. Attachments will sync over WiFi using the .opvault format. To create a vault using this new format -

• Run 1Password on Windows PC and open your existing 1Password vault.
    • Export all items to 1PIF.
    • Create a new vault, using the .opvault format. - , select File > New 1Password Vault click on downward arrow to right of Save As Type and select .opvault.
    • Open the new vault, and import the 1PIF file, making sure you select the No to all option when asked whether to replace duplicates.

• Then assuming your 1Password data is all on your Windows PC, reinstall the 1Password on iPhone -
      Tap and hold the 1Password icon. The icons will start jiggling and then you can tap on the 'x' that appears on the 1Password icon.
      Press Home Button.
      Now re-download through the App Store.

• Then try the WiFi sync again.

• Remember to securely delete the 1PIF file that you exported to when this is set up correctly.

Alternatively, you can use Dropbox sync to sync your 1Password data and then the attachments will sync correctly in either the .agilekeychain or .opvault format.

This discussion has been closed.