Can I use 1password for my quickbooks companies?

I am looking to use 1 password to autologon to Quickbooks companies. Can that be done?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:software logon

Comments

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @intechct,

1Password can help you login to any website on a supported browser (Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Opera). Are you looking to login to Quickbooks online, or are you using a Quickbooks software application? If the latter, please let us know what platform you're using, i.e. Mac, Windows, iOS or Android, as the answer varies a bit. Thanks in advance!

• intechct
    intechct
    Community Member

Hi, Thanks for the quick response, it is the desktop version of QuickBooks 2014 and 2015 software, Windows 10 is the OS,

• Greetings @intechct,

In 1Password for Windows there is a feature called auto-type that does allow us to interact with an application on some level. I think the following parts of the guide will be of interest to you along with knowing that 1Password for Windows can be trialled for 30 days simply by downloading a copy from our AgileBits Download page.

The best way is probably to try and see exactly how well it will behave with no risk in doing so. The auto-type will definitely work, I'd be shocked if it doesn't while I can't comment on the application login I'm afraid. Does any of that help at all?

This discussion has been closed.