Wrong password when manually typed, but autofill works

I've been using autofill for a bank account log-in.
Then the bank updated their website, the password cannot be pasted, have to be typed.
Then I copied the password from 1password, and pasted it to a word document.
I compared different fonts, to distinguish small "L" and capital "i" , Zero and the letter "o"...
I entered the letters one by one, and when I typed capital letters, I press "CAPS LOCK" and then enter the letter, instead of press "SHIFT" to enter the letter...
I typed the password in the word document under the password I copied from 1password, and they look exactly the same.....

...Anyways, I'm 100% sure that I typed the exact password I copied from 1password.

But the website kept saying my password is wrong, eventually... my online bank account got locked up because I entered the wrong password 3 times...

I don't know what to do now.
Is the password wrong??? -_-...

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: WIN10
Sync Type: DROPBOX
Referrer: forum-search:Wrong password when manually typed, but autofill works

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Momonovo: That's a really good question, as typically I find the opposite problem: login forms limiting a filled password. The best thing to do would be to let us know the URL so we can test it to see if there's a workaround. Thanks in advance! :)

• AngelOreo
    AngelOreo
    Community Member

I have the opposite as well. When I log into Cabellas or The Cabellas Visa sites, i have to manually copy and paste or enter it.

• Hi @AngelOreo,

Can you tell us which browser you're using, so we can try testing it. Have you also tried using Auto-Type to see if it works better?

By the way, when I searched for Cabellas, it didn't return anything beside Cabelas, is that the correct spelling? Here's what I'm trying: https://www.cabelasclubvisa.com/

I tested it in Firefox with 1Password extension 4.4.3 and it works to fill in both fields for me.

This discussion has been closed.