Login information are gone (only in windows)

mybluepig
mybluepig
Community Member
edited September 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I am using 1password for mac, windows, ios all together.
Yesterday, all of sudden, all of login information are gone in windows version.
site information is still there but login information are gone.
When I add new logins in windows it works like before but those newly added sites are not showing in other platforms.

also old information are still available in other platform.
I am using dropbox sync, mac and ios has same data but not windows.

dropbox is syncing normaly. I am sure I choose same data.

1Password Version: 4.6.0.585
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hi @mybluepig!

We're very sorry about the troubles this is causing you.
    There's a bug in the AgileKeychain format related to unicode character, likes those used in Korean.

There is a fix workaround for this.

1. Please make sure you backup your 1Password data on OS X and iOS. 1Password 5 for Mac does this automatically and you can find the instructions for backing up your data in 1Password 5 for iOS in the knowledge base article 'Creating and restoring 1Password backups in iTunes (iOS)'.
    2. Please check for any new data, that you has not yet been synchornised to your iPhone and Mac, in 1Password 4 for Windows and export it to a .1pif file. Please refer to the section '1Password Interchange File' in the guide article 'Exporting data'.
    3. Copy the *.1pif file to your Mac and import it into 1Password 5 for Mac using the 'File > Import…' menu.
    4. Check that imported data arrived safely.
    5. Switch the data format for Dropbox sync from Agile Keychain to OPVault. Please refer to the article Can I switch to OPVault from Agile Keychain? for instructions. It's important that you delete the data that is currently in Dropbox. When 1Password on your Mac prompts you to delete the existing data from Dropbox, please do so.

If any of this is unclear or if you have further questions, please write us here or send us an email to support+windows@agilebits.com

Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.