How do I register this program on a Windows 10 machine using Edge browser?

Having trouble registering purchase key for Windows

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How do I register this program on a Windows 10 machine using Edge browser?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@dvmain: You won't be able to do anything with the license key in a web browser; rather, you need to open the main 1Password app and go to Help > Enter License Key and paste it there. I hope this helps! :)

How do I add my license to 1Password?

• Hi @dvmain,

This sounds like Edge opened up right after 1Password fails to activate your license via the usual method, does that sound like what happened? What happened is that we have a fallback method to use the system's browser library (IE or Edge) to register the license. /cc @brenty.

It might be because of your network settings, can you open the main 1Password program, unlock, and click on the Preferences button. Go to the Network tab, try to configure the network settings to what it should be or if you're not sure, use the no proxy setting. Save it and try again with registering your key.

If it doesn't work, please email us at support+windows@agilebits.com and we'll help you get it registered.

This discussion has been closed.