My browser plugin don't auto type in Chrome.

Hi there.

I got your 1password for mac osx. Since I am also working @Windows 10 I wan't to try it (right now I am using KeePass, but it's not working well on mac). Anyway I got a problem, on my osx and and on Windows, the plugin is not auto typing when I am entering web site. What can be a problem? (I am 99% sure at begin it was working well, but probably I broke something ;-).

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Marlice: Unfortunately without some basic information it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the OS, 1Password, browser, and device versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action.

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, did you set up Auto-type for the specific login you're trying to use? Have you tried filling it using the 1Password browser extension? Often simply manually saving the login will save additional information that will allow 1Password to work. Please let me know what you find. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.