New Windows Version ?

Hi,

I really would like to buy 1Password for Windows, even if I'm fine with the test version right now, as I'm really happy with the programm.

Nevertheless, I have the feeling that a new version should go our soon (version 5 ?), and I would be disapointed to buy the version 4 if this is really the case.

Could you confirm / infirm my feeling ?

Thanks a lot for your work !

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• MikeT
    edited September 2015

Hi @gyomd,

We do not release details about our future plans, however we do generally have a free upgrade grace period. For an example, everyone who bought 1Password 1.x for Windows in 2013 and later would get a free upgrade to 1Password 4.x that was released in later parts of 2014. Anyone who bought 1Password before 2013 would pay at a discounted upgrade price.

You can also check our history for both 1Password 1.x and 1Password 4. to see how long 1Password usually last between major upgrades on Windows.

Also, do not compare 1Password on Windows to other platforms to figure out when the next major version might happen; iOS and Mac are often updated annually due to annual iOS/OS X upgrades and all platforms have their own development cycles.

This discussion has been closed.