I use secondlife.com a lot and have multiple alias. Is there a way to save more than one ID?

Options

I often use a social media/virtual reality site known as "Second Life" (secondlife.com). (also Facebook & twitter) I have multiple accounts or aliases there. I could only get iPassword to save one account ID. I currently use the same password for each of these aliases, I'd like to generate separate strong passwords for each account ID on the same website. Can iPassword do this?

1Password Version: 4.6.0.585
Extension Version: Demo
OS Version: Win 7 Pro 64 bit
Sync Type: Demo
Referrer: kb-search:multiple accounts on a website, kb:autosave-did-not-appear, kb:create-multi-page-login, kb:autosave-did-not-appear

Comments

• Hi @KenShores,

Yes, 1Password support multiple Logins, it will prompt to save additional Logins once it detects a different password. When you visit Second Life again, pressing Control + \ shortcut or clicking on 1Password icon will present you with a list of Logins to choose. Here's what it looks like when using Control + \:

The issue is that currently, our 1Password extension only detects a different Login when the password is different, so if you have multiple Logins with the same password, 1Password won't prompt to auto-save it but it will if you generate a new password with 1Password and log in with that new password instead. You can also choose to force 1Password to do a manual save, here's how: https://support.1password.com/save-login-manually/

This discussion has been closed.