1Password Details Area Disappeared?

phoenixinter
phoenixinter
Community Member
edited September 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

The 1Password Details Area is missing from my client and I don't know how I should get it back.!

1Password Version: 4.6.0.585
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 8.1 Enterprise
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@phoenixinter: Wow. Well, that's a new one for me! Can you tell me what you did just before the problem occurred? Perhaps it will give us some clue as to what has transpired.

My first suggestion would be to restart Windows. It may simply be a glitch with a library. If the problem persists, try installing a fresh copy of 1Password from our website. It may be that your copy is damaged for some reason. Please let me know what you find. I look forward to hearing back from you! :)

• Hi @phoenixiter,

Try this:

1. In 1Password, go to the File Menu > Exit
    2. Open 1Password again, resize the window vertically up and down several times, see if the details view partition shows up from the bottom. Hover your mouse on the bottom to see if you can drag the details view up.

Does that help at all?

• phoenixinter
    phoenixinter
    Community Member

Hi @brenty and @MikeT, thanks for your reply!

I've tried @MikeT 's solution and interestingly - the issue gets resolved by resizing the window. :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Excellent! Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear that MikeT's suggestion helped. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.