Remember this Password - Not adding to 1password

Chrome 45.0.2454.93 (64 bit)

Problem: Some logins are not being synced, nor added to 1password app. When I test putting data direct into 1password it syncs great. When I use the "Remember this Password" the black option that runs across the top of the browser when new password entered into website, it does not add it to 1password on the local machine or in the dropbox file. In order to get the information I must visit the URL and then when I choose 1password from browser, the information is there. That is the only way to find the information.

How can I resolve this so all passwords that have been added with the "Remember this Password" will be added to the local 1password file and then synched to other systems.

Thank you very much. You guys have one of the best apps out there (out of all software) and I cannot say enough good things about you guys.

Geoff

1Password Version: 3.8.22 (build 32010)
Extension Version: 3.9.21.90
OS Version: Mac 10.7.5
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• Hi @ueyujne,

It's puzzling. On one hand it sounds like the link between the extension and 1Password has broken down as this is the number one cause of items only being visible in the extension but if I am indeed understanding correctly you are saying items added to the Agile Keychain via the main 1Password application show up in the extension.

I think the best way forward would be to create a Diagnostic Report please. This guide will assist.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums

The email address you will want to use is support+forum@agilebits.com.

When sending the diagnostic report to the address above it would help immensely if you could include a link to this thread and your forum handle so we can connect the two.

Once you've sent the report a post here with the ticket ID will help us to keep an eye out for it. With access to the report we should be able to better assist you :smile:

• ueyujne
    ueyujne
    Community Member
    edited September 2015

I have sent off the email to you. The support ID is [#HLZ-17324-195].

• Greetings @ueyujne,

Thank you for posting the ticket ID. I've just responded with instructions that should resolve everything. As we're now in communication via email I'm going to go ahead and close this thread but if you have any further questions or issues please do post :smile:

ref: HLZ-17324-195

This discussion has been closed.