Sync MacBook Air, iPhone 6 and Windows 7 laptop

Options

I have 1Password (paid version) for my Mac and also iOS (iCloud sync enabled). Recently I also got a Windows 7 laptop. I would like to install 1Password on my new windows 7 laptop. Please guide me on how can I sync all my passwords/ login details already set up on my Mac/iPhone versions of 1Password (iCloud sync).

1Password Version: 5.0.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X (Latest)
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: kb:sync-options

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@bharathgana: It isn't clear which platform you're referring to with the version information you provided (Mac? iOS?), but regardless it sounds like you probably need to update. If you can tell me the exact OS, 1Password, and device versions you have on each platform I'll be better able to help!

But most essentially, you cannot use iCloud Sync on Windows. It simply isn't available there. If you want to sync your 1Password data between the Mac, PC, and iPhone, you will need to use Dropbox, as it is supported in all current versions of 1Password across all platforms:

Syncing with Dropbox

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any questions, along with any relevant information so I can assist! :)

This discussion has been closed.